Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Dr. Katie says

I was telling my friend in medical school about this whole experiment yesterday.

The story gets shorter and shorter every time I mention it to people, but I did leave in the detail that The Other Brianna Goldberg posted on her Wikipedia user page (the one that remains above my own WikiEntry) that she suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder.

"That's so borderline," she said.

My friend the soon-to-be-doctor explained that those who are Borderline tend to crave attention, and that might explain why there is just so much autobiographical material from The Other Brianna Goldberg on the internet... why there's so many of her Google Rankings that I'm fighting to win over.

Because, while I do have the top spot, I am still only eight out of ten.

The experiment continues.

No comments: