Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Brianna Goldberg #2: Gaining Ground!

But not due to any of my own efforts... I think?

Today I woke up and Googled myself (wow, I'm really starting to feel vain), and I saw that the number two spot was filled with a summary of my articles on nationalpost.com ! Yeah!
http://www.nationalpost.com/related/topics/index.html?subject=Brianna+Goldberg&type=Person

But the other BG's wikipedia user profile remains number one, while my wiki user profile and entry for myself still haven't made any progress; my own LinkedIn profile (now thriving, due to yesterday's mass-requesting mis-hap) is still nowhere.

However, the Meetup Group I joined for people who like to go to museums, theatres, etc, in Toronto is number four!

Things are afoot... just not the foot I had anticipated.

No comments: